Sunday, November 9, 2008

Such A Good Saturday

I had one of the best Saturdays I've had in a long time so I thought I would share it :)

I woke up at 8 am and spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning and doing laundry. No one was around but myself and I just loved doing a deep clean to our house. Cleaning really is therapeutic. I completely understand that now. After that it was so sunny and warm outside that I decided to go for a long run. Since the time change I barely see the sun during the week because it's pitch black outside when I'm headed home from work. It was about 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. After my run I caught up on last week's episode of "The Office". So amazing!!!! It was such a funny one. Then I rode my bike to the beach and laid out with the girls for 2 hours. The waves were so nice and there were tons of surfers out. There were even Dolphins out swimming with the surfers. Then I came home and showered and was taken to a nice dinner. And was in bed by 11pm.

So, after such a nice day I came to realize again it really is the little things in life that brings us happiness. It's so hard with everything that is wrong in the world to remember this but it helps keep me some what sane.......

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah, I'm glad you found my blog:) Sorry it took me forever to write you back:( And that does sound like the perfect sat. I'm jealous! I can't even remember the last time I layed out, let alone at the beach. And surfer guys too! p.s. You look so gorgeous!