Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's been way too long.....


I know, I am a horrible blogger. I spend at least 9 hours a day in front of a computer so it sounds like death on most days to spend more time behind one. Let's see what I need to inform everyone on......

Halloween was fun. I didn't want to spend any money on a costume this year so I said whatever anyone will give me for free I would wear. So I ended up getting a Hooter's waitress costume sent to me from the one and only Kristle Jensen. It was a hit. Jessie found one too so we wore them together. We even included the sick socks and tights. Mine said "Midvale, UT" and Jessie's said "Newport Beach". Where is Midvale, UT????? Anyways, we had a good time.

The weather is still really nice here with it being around 75 degrees.

I can't believe it is already November! My brother Bryon just turned 36 yesterday and I can't believe it!!!! We are getting so old. I'm really excited for this time of year. I get to make Chili without sweating and wear cute sweaters. This month is super busy with alot of family birthdays. I will be 27... gulp! Aleisha turns 25 and little Brexie turns 1!!! I so wish I could be there for her birthday party but I will be home a few days after for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to go up to the Heber house and just hang out with my family. I guess absense really does make the heart grow fonder because I really miss them lately :)

Things are good in Newport. Just busy with work and trying not to gain the "Holiday Weight" already. I've been trying to get to the gym in the mornings but that is NOT an easy task.


3 comments:

The Allens said...

Wow! I can not stop laughing at you and Jess! How did you manage to get the costume from Krystal. I miss seeing you guys! Lets catch up at Thanksgiving!

Tiffanie said...

Go Hooters!!!

aleisha said...

hahaha, if it makes you any happier, im only doing a SMALL birthday with cake and ice cream only... not even inviting cousins. Ill be sure to send pics.