Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost Christmas!!!!

I'm currently laying on our couch with long socks, sweat pants, slippers, a long sleeve tee, a hoodie sweatshirt on with the hood tied tight around my head with a blanket over all while lying on a heating pad to keep warm. And my hands are freezing while I type this! It has been raining and way colder than normal all week long. Is it April yet??????

I head home next Tuesday night for Christmas and am very excited. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without little kids being around so it'll be good to be around the nieces and nephews. I did manage to put lights up out front of our house and a small tree up so it makes our cute house so much cuter.

We had our work Christmas party last weekend and it was so fun. It was at the Hyatt inside a huge white tent and it was decorative! The food was amazing and there was a DJ. I got to see some amazing dance moves from some of my coworkers so it was definately a treat. No one got to see the cute dress I wore though because I kept my coat on the whole time because I was so cold. Yep, I live in Southern California and can't even handle this winter.... how did I handle flying to the East last winter when I was flying?????

Hope all is well with everyone and that everyone is taking the time to remember what this time of year is all about! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pretty! i miss you too! we deff need to see each other when you come into town!! call me:)