Friday, May 9, 2008

My Introduction

So.... I know I have no children to rave about or a wonderful husband to comment on but I needed a way to let everyone that I'm away from know what my life is consisting of. Hopefully this will be humorous to you guys.....
I'm now living in Newport Beach with Jessie Mechem and Christina Vick. Christina's mini Pomeranian also lives with us and suffers from Seperation Anxiety. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Everytime someone leaves our house he FREAKS out. It is quite the scene everytime. You just have to experience it for yourself when you guys come visit. Our little house is perfect for us. Yes, there are certain light fixtures and faucets that remind me of my G'ma's house way, way back in the day but it still is fun. The size is great, especially for California. It's been 2 weeks since I've been here and the weather was so amazing up until this week. We live about a 1/2 mile from the beach and have a jacuzzi/pool in our complex. I've enjoyed riding my bike and jogging along the boardwalk after work. I'm also trying to cook real dinners so that has been fun except for the time I slipped w/ the butter knife and stabbed not one, but two fingers. I am amazing. Hopefully I can get some pictures on this thing. I miss my family a lot but am extremely happy to be here.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I love how you are homesick from a few hour away! :P Make me feel better about my withdrawls. BTW dont know if you know but I have a blog too. I linked yours to mine if you dont care.

Miss you tons.

Ashley Blackburn said...

This makes me so happy that you have a blog. You are the only person I know who is as funny as I am. Wow, I miss you....Laura